Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean. It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel and Palestine, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece.
Cyprus is a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean.
- A visit to the village of Afienu kicks off this tour.A church housing the shoes of St. Spyridon is located here and it is believed that they hold special powers that, when touched, can help rid people of personal burdens and dilemmas.Then, venturing into the heart of Larnaca, a walk along the palm tree-lined promenade is a must. Nearby is the church of St. Lazarus whose namesake was, according to legend, the first ever bishop in Larnaca. Also close by is the charming convent of St. Thecla where, in ancient times, its healing mud and waters were known to cure people of skin disease. Afterwards,
the tour heads to Stavrouni Monastery the oldest monastery in Cyprus and founded by
the mother of the Byzantine Emperor Constantine,St. Helena.
- To begin with, you will be transported high up into the exquisitely beautiful Troodos Mountains-a refreshing getaway from the summer heat, filled with pine-scented forests and offering stunning views.
This tour will take you into the heart of Lania- a traditional Troodos village-renowned for its artists and for being quaintly picturesque. In this tranquil setting you will be able
to visit artists’ workshops and the pretty ”Millomeri’’ waterfall.
Afterwards,you will journey up to the top of Troodos, to a place famed as the site of the mythological gods and aptly named Olympus.
- This is a trip into Cyprus’ ancient and early Christian past. Starting with a look around the medieval Castle of the Cavaliers in Kolossi, which was built by the Byzantines during the early thirteenth century and home to Richard the Lionheart, the tour then
continues to Kourion’s archaeological park in which lies some of the worlds most well-preserved ancient constructions including a magnificent Greco-Roman amphitheatre and Evstoli House complete with mosaics and roman baths.
Afterwards, there will be a visit to the legendary rock of Aphrodite where it is
believed that the goddess was born from the sea there.
- The itinerary commences in the eastern Troodos Mountains, in the village of Agros, known as the village of roses due to the fragrant roses which grow there and its damask rose water production.As part of the itinerary, visitors get to sample a variety of rose products produced here including rose cosmetics and fragrances as well as consumables. In the nearby workshop, traditional Cyprus sweet such as glyka (fruits in syrup) are served up. A local family-run smoke-house here, produces Cypriot meat delicacies like ’lounza’ (smoked pork meat), louganika (spiced pork sausages), and chiromeri (smoked pork marinated in wine). After the tasting visitors can take in the wonderful scenery whilst winding through the mountains and passing through the beautiful Pirsiya valleys where orchards of hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds grow amongst vineyards which are all set in a patchwork of colour. During the tour a visit to Platres lends itself to hand-crafted chocolate tasting where the artisan chocolate maker there produces a selection of chocolates with different fillings and drinking chocolate
too. Then, at Odomos village, there is wine tasting at the vintage winery where the local drinks commandaria and zivania are recommended.
- One may have the unique opportunity to experience stunning aerial views of Cyprus whilst flying in one of the most reliable ultra light aircrafts in the world, perhaps even trying their hand at taking the controls and piloting the air craft. One way or another, this is sure to be a most thrilling and unforgettable experience. By air, one gets to see parts of Cyprus that no earth-bound visitor can, and in the capable hands of a top-class instructor who will supervise the lesson, one may learn how to fly and might even wish to try a few pirouettes. To top it all off, a certificate is awarded at the end of the flight-a keepsake for a great achievement. This is truly a unique gift for you or for a loved one that will never be forgotten!
For the ultimate experience, our state of the art yachts are elegantly furnished, spacious and luxuriously comfortable.The professional, on-board crew caters to any individual wish with the up most care and a top-class service that is second to none. Both our sailing and motor yacht ranges come in variety of models and sizes and offer many types of itineraries from romantic sunset cruises, leisurely trips, shark and octopus fishing to trips to Israel, Malta, Lebanon and the Greek Islands.
With comfort and relaxation in mind, our customer’s private quarters and cabins are equipped for this purpose whilst our crew and captain take care of the rest, including your complete safety. So, for a special treat for yourself or for loved ones, hop on board and sit back!
- On the way to the Donkey farm, located 16km outside of Limassol, are beautiful countryside views to take in. Upon arrival, a huge 1500 year old tree greets visitors who may wish to step inside the quaint St. Andrews church before visiting the goats, chickens and (depending on the season) baby donkeys at the mini farm.
At the Donkey Farm the safari begins and takes riders along scenic hillside trails filled with fresh, clean country air. Afterwards, relax at the bar and enjoy a complimentary beverage or if it is a hot summer’s day- cool off in the pool! The souvenir shop is worth a browse, selling traditional jams, pickles and honey too.
- The journey begins unfolding through rugged landscape, hills and valleys dotted with picturesque villages and pine forests reaching some of the most remote spots on the island. An exciting drive towards Platres leads to waterfalls located in a Cypriot paradise fringed with lush vegetation, cool spring waters and fragrant scents. The tour continues to the highest peak in Troodos-Mount Olympus. At an altitude of 1951 meters, it is known as the seat of the ancient gods of Greek mythology and offers the most breath-taking views. There is, naturally, time to stop at a pretty mountain village for spot of lunch along the way too. Carrying on westwards of Pedoulas village, the tour arrives at the famed Kykkos Monastery which houses the icon of the Virgin Mary believed to have been painted by St. Luke during her own lifetime and is one of only three surviving icons painted by St. Lukes.
Next on the agenda is a visit to a wine producing village for wine tasting and refreshments before heading back. There will be bountiful opportunities for taking beautiful snaps and capturing special moments throughout the tour and the guide will suggest several stunning spots.